9.9% ABV | 99 IBU
Absolutely loaded with hops and clocking in at 9.9%, this Imperial IPA can seem quite intimidating, but take one sip and you’ll see how it earned it’s name.
- Imperial IPA
- 9.9% ABV | 99 IBU
- Named after Wayne Gretzky, aka “The Great One”
- The ABV and IBU are in honor of Wayne Gretzky’s now retired jersey number, 99.
- Hops: Chinook, El Dorado, Cascade, Fuggle, Nugget, Saaz
- Malty and full bodied to balance out the strong hop presence for an easy drinking beer
- Sweet caramel notes and a slight roasted quality due to the strong malt presence
- Dry finish